The Alexander Golden Summer is the sound of a never-ending summer. Those nights when it was light out until 10 and your mom called you home from the back door. Skinned knees, fireflies in a jar and the smell of magnolia trees. Just let the nostalgia wash over you.
- Reverb — Adjusts the size of the virtual reverb chamber
- Delay — Controls the pre-delay of the reverb and the delay time in Echo mode
- Mix — Controls the blend between fully dry (clean) and fully wet (reverb only) echo sound, 12 o’clock is an equal mix of clean and reverb
- Tweak — Tweaks a different parameter in each mode
- Mod — Large chamber reverb with adjustable modulation. Turn the Tweak knob clockwise for slow chorus, counter-clockwise for fast vibrato.
- Shimmer — A classic ambient effect that adds an octave to the reverb trails. Turn the Tweak control clockwise to add an octave up, or counter-clockwise to add an octave down.
- Echo — A dedicated echo unit where the reverb is fed by the delay repeats for interesting rhythmic effects or longer echo washes. The Delay knob controls 400ms of delay time. Tweak knob adjusts the repeats and the delay tone - counter-clockwise for analog flavored dark repeats, clockwise for bright digital repeats.
The Golden Summer features a buffered bypass with optional "trails." In Trails mode the reverb and delay will continue to repeat when the pedal is bypassed. To switch between standard bypass and trails, hold the bypass switch while powering on. The LED will blink once for standard bypass or five times for trails. The pedal remembers the last setting. The Golden Summer features an analog dry signal path.