BRAND NEW PRODUCT
Behringer TD-3-AM Analog Bass Line Synthesizer
Analog Bass Line Synthesizer with VCO, VCF, 16-Step Sequencer, Distortion Effects and 16-Voice Poly Chain
- Amazing Bass Line synthesizer with true analog circuitry for bass and groove sounds
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCO, VCF and VCA designs
- Sawtooth and square waveform VCO with transistor wave-shaping circuitry
- Amazing 4-pole low-pass resonant filter with cut-off, resonance, envelope, decay and accent controls
- Easy-to-use 16-step sequencer with 7 tracks, each with 250 user patterns
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- Distortion circuitry modeled after the DS-1* adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
- 16-voice Poly Chain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- 11 controls and 28 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- MIDI and USB implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
- 3-Year Warranty Program* (via registration)
- Designed and engineered in Italy
Only produced from 1981 to 1984, the Roland TB-303 was a tremendous commercial flop as a replacement for the bass guitar, however it soon found its place as one of the most-loved synthesizers for what became known as Electronic Dance Music (EDM). An ultra-affordable and faithful homage to the iconic synthesizer that spawned house music, plus an all-new Distortion circuit, the TD-3-SR lets you conjure up virtually any sound with incredible finesse and ease. With its pure analog signal path, 16-step Sequencer and authentic VCO, VCF and VCA filters, the TD-3is sure to become one of your favorite synthesizers.
Pure Analog Signal Path
Great care has been taken in engineering the TD-3, including the true to the original VCO, VCF and VCA designs and pure analog circuitry with matched transistors. This highly-focused attention to detail is what gives TD-3 its ultra-flexible sound shaping capability, which covers everything from super-fat bass and lead tones to stunning effects – all the way out to the otherworldly sounds of your imagination.
Rock Right out-of-the Box!
Your TD-3 comes ready to rock, thanks to its default signal routing that doesn’t require lifting a single patch cable to instantly create amazing sounds. The highly-intuitive layout lets you easily tap into the inspired sounds of 1980s and ’90s progressive rock, wave, EDM and synth-pop music tracks that made rock and roll history – or to design incredibly fat and original sounds that will make you a legend in your own right!
The very heart of TD-3-SR’s sound is its versatile 24 dB/octave filter, which lets you freely experiment with the low-pass Cutoff frequency and Resonance settings to dial in the perfect sound.
TD-3-SR’s authentic Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO) with transistor wave-shaping circuitry is ultra-easy to use and provides your choice of reverse-sawtooth or pulse waveforms for the ultimate in sound creation.
Onboard Sequencer & Arpeggiator
The onboard sequencer with 7 tracks allows you to program up to 16 steps of notes and rests and save them as a Pattern. You can record, save and recall up to 250 patterns, all of which can be stored in the 4 Groups. Your sequences can be played either in Keyboard mode, where you create and store the pattern, or Step mode which allows you to interact while composing a pattern. The onboard Arpeggiator features wide patterns you can build to provide a virtually-endless array of sound effects. Both the sequencer and arpeggiator in the TD-3 are fun, mesmerizing and totally addictive...
Kick it Into Distortion!
We saved one of the most exciting features for the last stage in the all-analog signal path – Distortion! When you want to add even more power to your performance, just flip the Distortion On/Off switch and dial in the perfect amount of Drive to push the “envelope” to the max. The crowd won’t know what hit ‘em!
16-Note Poly Chain Ready
While it is a monophonic instrument (one note at a time), TD-3 16-note Poly Chain function lets you combine multiple synthesizers for up to 16-voice polyphony – plus provides vastly improved reliability and stability over its 1970s and '80s predecessors.
Controls & Connectivity
We just can’t help ourselves – like you, we're gear-heads, too. For those who want the numbers, TD-3 has 11 controls and 28 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters, all laid out in a highly-intuitive format that puts the joy back into your music creation. And you can expand TD-3’s tone-sculpting capabilities beyond your wildest dreams by utilizing the multi-I/O patchbay to connect external devices!