Take your guitar and bass licks to the next level with the mind-altering features of the DOD Boneshaker overdrive foot pedal. Designed for the truest of metal heads, the Boneshaker delivers incredible power and a punch to match with plenty of features including a three-band semi-parametric EQ, distortion, and depth controls. Find the perfect frequency for a specific musical genre by adjusting low, mid and high levels while adding enough texture to blow the roof off of any venue. Attach the Boneshaker to your guitar's pedal pad to bring an extra element of crunch to your tone while ensuring seamless integration.
Ideal for traveling musicians, the Boneshaker boasts a durable aluminum chassis that easily resists damage during intense song sets. An easy-to-read blue LED status display lets you instantly recognize current settings during live performances, and the true bypass function helps makes it easy to switch to a clean tone during rhythm parts.
- Each EQ stage can be overdriven. If you dial in a frequency and then dime the level, that frequency will distort. You can then use the early travel of the gain control to fine tune the overall distortion
- The Depth knob is a subtle bass-cut and controls the amount of low-frequency information that is allowed into the circuit, so it acts as a "tight" control. As you turn the knob clockwise, it reduces the amount of lows. This helps to reduce "flabbiness" that can occur with distorted very low frequencies, especially on an already overdriven channel into an oversize cab
- The Boneshaker is capable of some really aggressive but controllable low to mid-gain tones. Many guitarists are finding that the "everything at noon" setting is a perfect gritty rhythm sound
- Circuit Design by Black Arts Toneworks
- Independent distortion, depth and level controls
- Versatile 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- True bypass
- 9V power supply jack
- Crisp blue status LED
- Aluminum chassis