Upgrade your music equipment with this Shure SM58 dynamic vocal microphone, which features a unidirectional cardioid design ideal for live professional vocal performances. A built-in spherical filter effectively reduces wind and breath noises for use without an external pop filter. The cardioid pickup pattern helps minimise background noise by isolating the main sound source. A pneumatic shock-mount system further reduces unwanted noise by cutting out handling sounds.
A sturdy steel mesh grille protects the microphone's interior components without interfering with the sound. An overall rugged and durable design ensures the SM58 stands up to regular use in the recording studio and on the road at indoor or outdoor venues. The included stand adapter is break-resistant to ensure long-term use and rotates up to 180 degrees so you can sing at a comfortable angle. Share your full vocal range with the audience thanks to the microphone''s frequency response range of 50 to 15,000 hertz.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimises background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz