The Squier California Stratocaster plays great with a traditional vibe and modern feel. Recently upgraded throughout, these classics boast player-friendly features like the 21-fret fingerboard and a slimmer neck for easier playing and choke-free bends. The California Strat's die-cast tuners are lifetime-lubricated for years of trouble-free service and tuning stability. A new twin-pivot bridge with satin-anodized saddles provides smooth tremolo action. More than just a great first guitar, the Squier California Stratocaster is a great FENDER guitar!
Stratocaster Electric Guitar Specifications:
- MODEL NAME: Squier Strat
- SERIES: Squier California Series
- BODY: Alder
- NECK: Bolt-on Rosewood Neck
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius
- NO. OF FRETS: 21 Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5"
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1.61"
- HARDWARE: Chrome
- MACHINE HEADS: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- BRIDGE: Twin-pivot Tremolo Bridge with Satin-Anodized Saddles
- PICKGUARD: 1-Ply White
- PICKUPS: 3 Single-Coil Pickups
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- CONTROLS: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- STRINGS: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel
- UNIQUE FEATURES: Late '60s Style Headstock, White Plastic Parts, Black Silkscreen Logo, Dot Position Inlays
- COLOUR: Trans-Blue
- Condition: Second-hand
Local delivery in Brisbane southside available outside of business hours for free, otherwise store pickup available and freight available at cost.
*(strings and tuning machines not covered by warranty, damage caused by misuse or neglect will void warranty - if anything else happens please contact us and we will do our best to help if possible)