Featuring new “worn” finishes and Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers . The new Les Paul Classic Worn from the Inspired by Gibson Collections offers fans the most popular electric guitar ever made in four new vintage styled "worn" finishes plus powerful Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers. Available in Worn Ebony, Worn Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Worn Violet Purple Burst, and Worn Gold Top.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™ C-profile
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Body Shape: Classic Worn
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Plain Maple
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output: 1/4" Heavy-Duty Epiphone
- Condition: Second-hand
Local delivery in Brisbane southside available outside of business hours for free, otherwise store pickup available and freight available at cost.
*(strings and tuning machines not covered by warranty, damage caused by misuse or neglect will void warranty - if anything else happens please contact us and we will do our best to help if possible)